A Woman’s Choice of Jacksonville feels comfortable publishing their fees — women should be well-informed.
- We accept all major credit cards or cash
- We do not accept money orders or personal checks
- Must show ID at time of your appointment
- NAF (National Abortion Federation) Financial Assistance
- Include sedation IVs or N20 (nitrous oxide) ~ laughing gas
- Anyone opting for IVs or is 14 weeks pregnant must have a driver
- All prices include post op medications if available
- Reduced Fees: Student and Military (active, spouse, dependent), Medicaid recipient, Health Department and Dr. Office referrals
|12 weeks and under||500.00||485.00||$80 (mini dose)|
|13-13.6||570.00||540.00||$120 (full dose)|
|14.0||650.00||600.00||$120 (full dose)|
FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please call the clinic for current fees.