Skip to content
- Pregnancy tests are done in our office on a walk-in basis.
- In most cases, this takes about 5 minutes so an appointment is not necessary.
- There is no charge for our standard urine test.
- This test can detect a pregnancy as early as 2 weeks after a missed period. First morning urine is not needed.
- We offer another urine pregnancy test that can detect a pregnancy as early as 7 to 10 days after conception.
- Blood tests, which can detect pregnancy as early as 7- 10 days after conception can be ordered by the physician.